Allure Of The Seas
The revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas will fill your days at sea with wonder: wake to two-story ocean views in our contemporary Loft Suites, hop onto a classic, full-sized carousel in our Boardwalk neighborhood, spend some quiet time in our adults-only Solarium, and let the kids' imaginations run wild in our Youth Zone - the largest dedicated youth area at sea. Jump right into our Pool Zone, where you'll find our H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below. When it's time to unwind, go for a stroll in Central Park - a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants - or take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
Allure of the Seas debut in December of 2010 and what a spectacular
ship. She has all the conceptual ideas that were formed in the making of
her sister ship
The Seas with a cut above. Being onboard this
Mega cruise ship is like no other experience you will have on any ship
afloat. Allure of the Seas departs from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
year-round on alternate 7 night Eastern Caribbean and 7 night Western
Caribbean cruise departures. Allure brings a new port to the seen in old
historic Falmouth, Jamaica in her Western Caribbean departures. Labadee,
Haiti is one of the most serene and active adventures of the islands she
will visit. Imagine Ziplining at Dragons Breath being 2400ft long in
Labadee. What an adventure for the whole family. Don't miss the
Eastern Caribbean departure as Nassau, Bahamas; St. Thomas and St.
Maarten are still pinnacle to the Caribbean family vacation.
|Allure Of The Seas Facts|
- Guest Capacity:5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 220,000
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,184'
- Max Beam: 154'
- Draft: 30'
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Allure Ship Highlights
7 distinctly designed neighborhoods including:
Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness
- Solo and couple massage suites
- Youth spa
- Complete hair and makeup services
- 158 state-of-the-art cardio and resistance machines
- Pilates, kickboxing, yoga and spinning classes
- Vitality Cafe
Pool and Sports Zone
- H2O Zone aqua park for kids
- 4 pools and 10 whirlpools
- Tranquil poolside Solarium area
- 2 Flowriders, sports courts, mini-golf and Zip line
- Solarium Bistro, Wipe Out Cafe and Bar
- Casino Royale
- Studio B, featuring ice shows
- Opal Theater - 1,380-seat venue
- Blaze Nightclub, Jazz on 4, Comedy Live
- Dazzles, featuring musical spectacles ranging from big band to disco
- Play - open gym and activity area
- Adventure Ocean Theater and Science Lab
- The Workshop - includes activities such as jewelry making & scrapbooking
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots - nursery service
- Teen Areas including Fuel disco, The Living Room lounge, the Back Deck and more
Gratuities - Onboard Tipping
For cruises that set sail on or after July 1, 2011 the suggested gratuities are:
Waiter: $3.75 USD a day per guest
Assistant Waiter: $2.15 USD a day per guest
Head Waiter: $.75 USD a day per guest
Housekeeping staff: $5.00 USD a day per guest
Suite Housekeeping staff: $7.25 USD a day per guest
Gratuities are voluntary and at the discretion of each passenger guest. These guidelines serve as a guideline. Envelopes for gratuities will be provided in your stateroom on the last night of the cruise. Gratuities may be paid in the following ways: prepaid by having them added to your reservation by your booking agent; added to your onboard SeaPass account; or paid in cash at the end of the cruise. A 15% gratuity will automatically be added to your bar bill or wine check when you are served.